Organizational Leadership Technical Diploma, 15 credits
Program Code: 30-196-5
For more information: www.wctc.edu/org-leadership
In today’s changing workplace, essential skills are needed to be an effective team leader to inspire and motivate employees and achieve business goals. In the Organizational Leadership program, develop skills in the foundations of functional management, proactive leadership and systems improvement for entry-level supervisory and management positions. Learn how to communicate clearly with employees, better manage conflict situations and develop the confidence of others. Those seeking cutting-edge, industry-relevant education in management should consider this accelerated, active-learning program.
- Prepare for jobs such as production team leader, plant operations manager, account manager or assistant branch manager.
- Credits earned in the Organizational Leadership program can be applied to the Supervisory Management Associate of Applied Science Degree program. Select credits may also be applied to other degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
- As a complement to the program, several short-term certificates are available within the School of Business.
This is a Blended Options program only.
Accelerated • One night per week • Prior learning credit
Build your degree along a program pathway. Start with courses for entry-level employment, and continue your education path for higher wages and job advancement.
Related Certificates that can be earned along the way.
- Apply Effective Leadership Skills.
- Apply Human Resource policies & procedures.
- Utilize Quality skill and tactics.
- Perform supervisory functions to achieve organizational objectives.
Approved Substitute: 196-191
Approved Substitute: 196-125
|196-193||Human Resource Management||3|
|623-170||Intro to Continuous Improvment||3|