Truck Driving (CDL Class A)
Truck Driving (CDL Class A) Technical Diploma
Program Code 30-458-1
For more information: wctc.edu/truck
Truck drivers transport goods from one point to another, oftentimes traveling through multiple states and navigating adverse road and weather conditions. In this program, prepare to earn a Class A Commercial Truck Driver's License. Gain knowledge of federal and state regulations, safety procedures, hazardous materials, bills of lading, loading and securing, and air brake systems.
- Perform commercial vehicle inspections.
- Communicate with industry and regulatory personnel.
- Complete legal and industry documentation.
- Plan trips.
- Perform safe operation of a commercial vehicle.
- Obtain Commercial Driver's License.
|458-341||Truck Driving as a Profession||4|
|458-342||Truck Driving-Basic Experience||4|
|458-345||Truck Driving Road Experience||4|