Dental Assistant Technical Diploma
Program Code: 30-508-2
For more information: www.wctc.edu/dental-asst
Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office and laboratory responsibilities. In this program, learn to use dental equipment, expose and process radiographs, assist with dental emergencies, record medical and dental information, maintain a supply inventory, and perform related dental office and laboratory procedures under the direction and supervision of a dentist.
- Perform a variety of entry-level supportive dental procedures.
- Manage infection and hazard control.
- Produce diagnostic radiographs.
- Perform basic dental laboratory procedures.
- Demonstrate professional behaviors, ethics, and appearance.
|508-101||Dental Health Safety||1|
Approved Substitute: 508-112
|508-304||Dental & General Anatomy||2|
|508-305||Applied Dental Radiography||2|
|508-306||Dental Assistant Clinical||3|
|508-307||Dental Assistant Professional||1|